Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just want to have VIP.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow2112

I just want to have VIP..... Empty
PostSubject: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

Well i think its sad for me that i cant have a VIP just only because i cant find a shop that sells level up loads sighh i guess i'm not a lucky one... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
AimStriker
CreatoR
CreatoR

PostSubject: Re: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

shadow2112 wrote:
Well i think its sad for me that i cant have a VIP just only because i cant find a shop that sells level up loads sighh i guess i'm not a lucky one... Sad Sad Sad

u can find one someday
goodluck
Back to top Go down
https://aimstriker.darkbb.com
shadow2112

PostSubject: Re: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:46 am

HEY Sir thank you very much for the reply i really appreciate it cause LUCK came to me on a very fast speed I SAW A COMPUTER SHOP SELLING LEVELUPGAME cards wow i think i was in heaven cause after looking for all the computer shop in our town I saw one thanks SIR ALSO YOU BETTER BE ONLINE ON 10 AM I WILL BUY 1 MONTH VIP

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AimStriker
CreatoR
CreatoR

PostSubject: Re: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 am

shadow2112 wrote:
HEY Sir thank you very much for the reply i really appreciate it cause LUCK came to me on a very fast speed I SAW A COMPUTER SHOP SELLING LEVELUPGAME cards wow i think i was in heaven cause after looking for all the computer shop in our town I saw one thanks SIR ALSO YOU BETTER BE ONLINE ON 10 AM I WILL BUY 1 MONTH VIP

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10 am tom? ok
Back to top Go down
https://aimstriker.darkbb.com
aimstrikerbakla

PostSubject: Re: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 pm

WAG KAYO MGPAPALOKO DITO GUYS SCAM TO NASCAM NYA KO LAST NIGHT, sya din lahat ng member nya, i mean ung admin at ung mga member na ngpapasalamat iisang tao lng dummy nya lang yun! ung mga nakakakilala sa demonyo na to, email nyo lng sakin ung name ako na bahala, sabihin nyo na sakin para magawa na dapat mangyari!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to have VIP.....   I just want to have VIP..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to have VIP.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMOFPS :: Philippine Special Force-
Jump to: